Bridge loans are a powerful tool to further corporate growth, but if executed incorrectly they can also prove extremely expensive for your company. Simply put, a bridge loan is a temporary loan that is obtained while the borrower waits for approval for a long-term loan. There are various reasons that bridge loans can be difficult to work with, from terminology to timeline, but understanding how to implement them correctly can save you a lot of time, headache, and expense.
- Finding Growth in a Steady Economy
- Thinking Beyond Traditional Loans: Commercial Industrial and CRE Financing
- SBA 504 Loans – One of the Best Deals in the Market
- Moving from Single to Multifamily Investment Properties
- Understanding How Business Credit Scores Impact Availability of Business Lines of Credit