With 2018 coming to a close, it’s time to look at what 2019 has in store for small business lending. 2018 saw the rise of digital lenders and a shift in interest rates as the Federal Reserve began to adjust to the health of the economy, and 2019 promises to be another year of change. Here are 4 trends to be aware of for your commercial financing needs.
- Finding Growth in a Steady Economy
- Thinking Beyond Traditional Loans: Commercial Industrial and CRE Financing
- SBA 504 Loans – One of the Best Deals in the Market
- Moving from Single to Multifamily Investment Properties
- Understanding How Business Credit Scores Impact Availability of Business Lines of Credit