Accounts receivable financing, also known as factoring, is a less familiar form of commercial financing for many business owners. This unique solution uses money owed to a company as collateral to secure the financing. There are a variety of options, so let’s see how the pros and cons line up for each.
- Finding Growth in a Steady Economy
- Thinking Beyond Traditional Loans: Commercial Industrial and CRE Financing
- SBA 504 Loans – One of the Best Deals in the Market
- Moving from Single to Multifamily Investment Properties
- Understanding How Business Credit Scores Impact Availability of Business Lines of Credit