A line of credit or LOC is a loan offered by the bank that allows the borrower to withdraw and repay funds based on the client’s schedule and needs. This makes a line of credit ideal for both new businesses and existing businesses that need access to additional working capital. Understanding exactly how they work, why they are beneficial, and potential downfalls for LOCs will enable you to see if they are right for your business.
- Finding Growth in a Steady Economy
- Thinking Beyond Traditional Loans: Commercial Industrial and CRE Financing
- SBA 504 Loans – One of the Best Deals in the Market
- Moving from Single to Multifamily Investment Properties
- Understanding How Business Credit Scores Impact Availability of Business Lines of Credit