When a business needs to establish a physical location the first thing they consider is the old adage “Location, location, location”. What they should really consider is “financial, financial, financial”. Understanding the different types of real estate loans, which ones will apply to which properties, and how they will affect your business, is the first step to figuring out the best path forward for your company’s real estate needs.
- Finding Growth in a Steady Economy
- Thinking Beyond Traditional Loans: Commercial Industrial and CRE Financing
- SBA 504 Loans – One of the Best Deals in the Market
- Moving from Single to Multifamily Investment Properties
- Understanding How Business Credit Scores Impact Availability of Business Lines of Credit