In December Senators Sherrod Brown of Ohio and Senator Marco Rubio introduced the Small Business Lending Fairness Act, which is dedicated to helping prevent predatory lending to small businesses. This is a different lending act than the one recently passed in California, which focused on providing transparency to borrowers.
- Finding Growth in a Steady Economy
- Thinking Beyond Traditional Loans: Commercial Industrial and CRE Financing
- SBA 504 Loans – One of the Best Deals in the Market
- Moving from Single to Multifamily Investment Properties
- Understanding How Business Credit Scores Impact Availability of Business Lines of Credit